Excerpts from the 1920 Census for Denver County, CO:
Columns in the 1920 Census records shown below (not all census categories are reproduced):
0. Links to the 1910 census
1. The name of every Person whose usual place of abode on the first day of June, 1920, was in this family
4. Relationship to head of family
5. Marital status: "s" for single, "m" for married, and "w" for widowed or "d" for divorced
7. Place of Birth
8. Father's place of birth
9. Mother's place of birth
Navigation tip: Use the << hyperlink on the left side of a row to jump to that person's entry in the 1910 census.
1. Additional categories for Daniel Hickey: Year of immigration to the U.S.: 1885; Naturalized or alien?: Na; If naturalized, year of naturalization: 1896.
2. Additional categories for Blanch D. McFann (wife of Ralph G. McFann): Year of immigration to the U.S.: 1895; Naturalized or alien?: Na; If naturalized, year of naturalization: 1917.
3. Additional categories for Susan H. Davis: Year of immigration to the U.S.: 1888; Naturalized or alien?: Al.
4. Blanch McFann (sister of Ralph McFann and sister-in-law of Daniel Hickey) seems to have been enumerated twice.